SkinStore has a new limited edition collection of essentials for Men, perfect timings for Father’s Day to celebrate the men in your life. This curation of products is of top tier skin care for men contains brand staples including Redken and SkinCeuticals. Whether it’s for your father, uncle, partner, co-worker, or yourself, Men’s Collection is the ultimate kit for the man who’s putting his skincare on the front line in his successful endeavours.
‘Men’s Collection from Skinstore is the perfect gift for the man, or men, in our lives.’
A USD $250 value, this collection bag retails for USD$69 and per my experience with previously limited edition beauty bags from SkinStore, these sell out fast. The reason is the value and curation of products – both are the best.
This Bag Contains:
- Redken Brews Texture Pomade (Full Size – 100ml) – It allows you to create your desired style with minimal effort. High performance and fortified with Mineral Salt, the pliable pomade adds texture and definition to all hair types; it combines unrivalled pliability with maximum control and a matte finish. No stiffness or greasy residue.
- The Organic Pharmacy – Ultra Light Moisture Gel (Full Size – 75ml) – It is perfect to hydrate, refresh and energize the skin. A light gel that energizes and instantly hydrates, revitalizing tired skin and infusing it with an arsenal of antioxidants which protect skin throughout the day. With extracts of Aloe, Green Tea and Licorice to soothe the skin.
- Murad Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Full Size – 1.7 FL oz) – It is the skin’s defence barrier and maintains optimal hydration. This powerful antioxidant-rich sunscreen shields and restores environmentally stressed skin. The increased vitamin C and SPF in Murad Environmental Shield Essential C Day Moisture SPF 30 provide powerful protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and free radical damage. This protective lotion features the patented Skin Repair System which improves radiance, firmness and elasticity, leaving the skin looking wonderful whilst keeping it fully protected.
- BABOR – 3D Hydro Gel Eye Pads (Full Size – 4 Pack) – These cooling 3D Hydro-Gel Eye Pads are optimally shaped to mould perfectly to the eye contours. It contains a synergistic blend of hyaluronic acid, hexapeptide-8 and second skin technology, specially developed for the delicate area around the eyes.
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask (50 ml) – It is purifying, decongesting and hydrating mask with odourless Irish Moor Mud helps draw out dirt, oil and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals and potent anti-oxidant benefits.
- SkinCeuticals – C E Ferulic (4 ml) – It is a daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
I am so glad to see all the products are chosen so carefully, they are one of the bestsellers from their respective brands and categories.
The box is curated by the SkinStore Beauty – skincare experts and the presentation in the black leather bag is perfect to gift it straight to that special person. For me personally, I am going to share the products, that means to have the eye gels and the mask for me, and rest will be his. The boxes are extremely limited in the number, so I would recommend you to check it out on SkinStore here before they run out of stock.*Press samples
Christophe Robin Hydrating Leave-in mist with Aloe Vera is not new to me, it has been one of my favorite product for keeping my fine wavy hair hydrated without weighing them down. There is a new addition to the Hydrating range with Aloe Vera from the brand called Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Mask with Aloe Vera.
Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Mask with Aloe Vera, a haircare treatment formulated with natural ingredients to nourish and strengthen the hair while adding vitality and resilience. It is designed to leave hair feeling hydrated and supple, this light mask dissolves into each strand quickly, producing a more moisturized and conditioned result.
The mask is a blend of vitamins helps to ensure that every part of the hair is equally nourished, while amino acids work to repair areas of damage and minimize the loss of moisture. Flaxseed oil helps to fortify locks and build elasticity. These nourishing ingredients invest the hair with a healthy sheen and prevent the scalp from becoming dry.
Directions to apply this mask: apply a small amount onto wet hair after shampooing. Massage gently throughout the hair starting at the scalp and continuing through the ends. Leave on for several minutes, emulsify then rinse thoroughly. Follow with the hydrating leave-in mist with aloe vera to help detangle the lengths.
I have been using this mask for a few weeks now and can definitely feel my hair are soft, shiny, and bouncy. For my fine wavy hair, it works nicely without leaving any residue or weighing them down. My scalp and hair feel comfortable and calm.
Omorovicza has been a staple in my skincare routine, be it their face masks, moisturizers, serums, or the face mists, I have them all, repurchased them few times and is one of my go-to brands that work for my skin. There are three new launches from the brand I am really enjoying – for my skin and for my scalp – Peachy Micellar Cleansers, Daily Vitamin C, and Revitalising Scalp Mask.
Omorovicza Peachy Micellar Cleansers are gentle cleansing discs soaked in a super gentle and natural micellar solution. One disc removes daily grime, oil and make-up. The skin feels and looks clean, refreshed, and plump. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I do prefer to rinse afterwards but can be left without rinsing. It is scented with subtle peach and patchouli fragrance, the micellar solution also contains rose flower water, known to soothe and regenerate even the sensitive skin types. It is suitable for most of the skin types.
Omorovicza Daily Vitamin C is a brightening, protective daily serum to brighten and protect the skin with a daily dose of vitamin C. It captures the power of a highly stable and potent form of this antioxidant-rich vitamin, this milky serum provides essential daily protection against environmental aggressors, whilst stimulating the production of collagen for a more youthful-looking complexion. One pump is enough for my face and it glides on easily on the skin, absorbs nicely and does not leave any residue. My dark spots and pigmentation have faded faster than usual. I have noticed my skin is bright, even and luminous. My skin feels and looks smooth and I have not noticed any new breakouts. It is suitable for most of the skin types, even sensitive.
Omorovicza Revitalising Scalp Mask is a pre-shampoo treatment that harnesses the power of transformative Hungarian Moor mud, rich in calcium and magnesium, to draw out impurities. The cooling menthol and camphor provide immediate soothing and calming benefits, while the salicylic acid gently exfoliates to minimize flaking and unblock hair follicles. The conditioning oils leave hair soft and silky. All these amazing ingredients help scalp feel comfortable and hydrated. This scalp mask made me chuckle with joy when I saw it as the new products from Omorovicza. I have problem scalp which is flakey, oily, and itchy and my hair is dry. This mask has been a great help since I started using it for over two months. The packaging as you see is very practical and fuzz-free, I apply it straight onto the scalp and rub it gently. One all the scalp is covered, I massage gently and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off following with shampoo and conditioner. My scalp feels revitalized, soothed, fresh, and comfortable. Not just my scalp, my hair look healthy, shiny, and easier to manage.
Overall, the products work and based on what you are looking for, these three would work great for what they are created for. Bright luminous skin and revitalized, comfortable scalp are in. Omorovicza products are available at Nordstrom stores, Four Seasons Toronto, Sephora Canada, and online at www.omorovicza.com.*Press samples